広告

bitFlyer ビットコインを始めるなら安心・安全な取引所で

カウンター

  • 51682総訪問者数:
  • 7今日の訪問者数:
  • 35昨日の訪問者数:
  • 41一日あたりの訪問者数:
  • 0現在オンライン中の人数:
  • 2014年9月21日カウント開始日:

Recipe Manager Basic Recipes

Basic Recipes | Advanced Recipes | Recipe Flags | Recipe Books | Name Index | Commands & Permissions

Basic Recipes
基本レシピ

HOW TO MAKE A RECIPE FILE
レシピファイルの作り方

  • First go to /plugins/RecipeManager/recipes folder and create a file with the .txt extension.
    まず/plugins/RecipeManager/recipesフォルダに移動し、.拡張子.txtのファイルを作成します。
  • Then you can just open that with an text editor and start writing recipes.
    そして、テキストエディタでそれを開いて、レシピを書き始めます。

ABOUT RECIPE FILES
レシピファイルのついて

  • You can have as many recipe files and recipes per file as you want, you can also create folders for organization.
    あなたは複数のレシピファイルを作る事ができ、ファイル毎にレシピを書けます。また、あなたはフォルダ構成の作成できます。
  • The text in recipe files can be any letter case and can have any amount of spaces, tabs and new lines.
    レシピファイル内の文字は、任意の文字を使え、スペース、タブ、改行をいくつでも入れられます。
  • They also support different styles of comments: //, /* */ and #
    それらは様々なスタイルのコメントをサポートしています: //, /* */ そして #
    ※補足://と#はその次以降の文字をコメントと判断、/*と*/はこの2つで囲ったところをコメントとして判断する記号です。コメントは補足文書のようなもので何を書いても無視されるのでメモの様に用いる事が出来ます
  • Also, < > are used to enclose required arguments and [ ] optional ones.
    また、< >は引数を囲うのに使用し、[ ]は省略可能です.
  • Do not type <, >, [ or ] !, anything outside their bounds are constant characters that need to be used, anything inside are variables.

ABOUT DEFINING ITEMS

  • Item formats are usually ‘material:data’ and results are ‘material:data:amount’
    アイテムのフォーマットは通常「material:data」、そして結果は「material:data:amount
    – ‘material’ = name, id or alias (see ‘name index.html‘ and ‘aliases.yml’)
     「material」=名前、IDあるいは別名( ‘name index.html‘ と ‘aliases.yml’を見よう)
    – (optional) ‘data’ = data name (from ‘aliases.yml’), number or * for any data value (default)
     (省略可能)「データ」=データ名(‘aliases.yml’に記載)、数値、任意の値、あるいは* (初期値)
    – (optional) ‘amount’ = number, default 1
     (省略可能)「amount」=数値、初期値は1
  • Item definitions also support names, lore and enchantments.
    アイテムの定義は名前、lore(知識?たぶん説明書きのこと)、エンチャントをサポートしています.
    Full format is: <material>:<data>:<amount> ; name <name> ; lore <line> ; enchant <enchant> <level>
    Where lore and enchant can be repeated.
    完全な書式は:<material>:<data>:<amount> ; name <name> ; lore <line> ; enchant <enchant> <level>loreとエンチャントは繰り返すことができる。
    And of course all meta definitions are optional and order does not matter (unlike material:data:amount).
    そしてもちろん、全てのメタ定義は任意であり、順序は重要ではありません
  • For more stuff that can be set using flags on items, see recipe flags.html.
    アイテムにフラグをより多く使うことができます。詳しくはrecipe flags.htmlを参照。

ABOUT MULTI-RESULTS
複数の結果について

  • Certain recipes support having multiple results.
    特定のレシピは複数の結果をサポートしている
  • Only one result type can be crafted at one time, therefore each result has a set chance of success.
    唯一の結果タイプは一度にクラフトできる。そのためそれぞれの結果は成功のチャンスを設定できる。
  • Additionally you can set ‘air’ as result to make the recipe fail by that chance, which gives no result item but still decreases ingredients.
    さらに結果として失敗レシピとなった場合は「空気」を設定することができる。
  • Chances must be a total of 100%, if you do not define the chance for one or more items the chance will be evenly calculated for the remaining chance up to 100%.
    確率は合計で100%にならなければなりません。もしあなたが一つのチャンス、あるいは複数のアイテムのチャンスを定義し無い場合、残った確率を均等に100%まで計算されます.
  • The options for this can be extended even more with flags, be sure to see the advanced recipes.html file after reading this one.
    このオプションは、さらにフラグで拡張でき、advanced recipes.html ファイルを読んだ後必ず参照して下さい。

ABOUT RECIPE NAMES
レシピの名称について

  • Recipe names are use by recipe books.
    レシピの名前はレシピ本で使用する。
  • If you define a custom name it must be unique and between 3 and 32 characters long (18 recommended).
    もしカスタム名を定義した場合、それがユニーク(他とダブらない)、3~32文字の長さが必要です(18推奨)
  • The custom name will be displayed in the books if defined, otherwise it will use the result.
    カスタム名が定義されている場合は本に表示されます。
  • In the ‘books/*.yml’ files the recipe names (custom or auto-generated) are used to add and sort recipes in the books.
    「books/*.yml」ファイル内でレシピ名を(カスタムか自動生成)追加、あるいは本の中のレシピの並び替えに使います。
  • More about recipe books…

RECIPE SYNTAXES
レシピの構文

CRAFT RECIPE – shaped workbench recipe
クラフトレシピ – 定型の作業台レシピ

CRAFT [recipe name]
<material:[data]> + [material:[data]] + [material:[data]]
[material:[data]] + [material:[data]] + [material:[data]]
[material:[data]] + [material:[data]] + [material:[data]]
= [chance]% <material:[data]:[amount]>
[...] <material:[data]:[amount]> pre="">

The ingredients are in the shape of the recipe grid, it will also work if horizontally mirrored.
材料はレシピグリッドの形です。水平に反転しても動作します。
NOTE: The recipe is exactly the same if you place the ingredients reversed horizontally, it’s how the game works.
メモ:左右反転に材料を配置した場合のレシピは全く同じで、ゲームで動作します。
Number of ingredients is optional, you can specify only 1 or all 9 of them if you want.
材料の数は任意です。あなたが必要に応じて1~9まで指定できます。
Specifying a square of 4 or smaller makes it work in player’s inventory crafting.
4つの正方形かそれ以下の場合、プレイヤーのインベントリで作成できます。
As for the result the ‘chance%’ part is optional and if defined then ‘chance’ must be a number between 0.0 and 100.0 (yes, accepts decimals)
結果の「chance%」の部分は任意、あるいは「chance」は0~100.0の間の数字でなければならない。(小数もいけます)
The ‘[…]’ part means that you can repeat the previous statement, so you can define more than one result and the recipe will randomly pick one of the results.
[…]の部分は、前の文を繰り返すことができますので、複数の結果を定義することができ、レシピがランダムな結果となることを意味しています。
You can avoid defining the chance number or use *% even to allow it to be calculated. You can also add a chance of failure to the recipe by using fail, air or 0 as one of the results.
あなたは失敗率の可能性を追加し、空気かゼロを結果にすることもできます

Examples:

// this is just a comment by the way
// a hoe craftable in player inventory(プレイヤーのインベントリで鎌を作成)
craft
wood + wood
stick
= wood_hoe

​// fragile bowl named recipe(壊れやすいボウルのレシピ)
craft   Bowl craft attempt
stick + wood + stick
air + stick
= bowl // undefined chance, will be calculated(確率が未定義、自動計算されます)
= 25% fail // 'fail' is alias for 'air'.(failは空気のエイリアス)

COMBINE RECIPE – shapeless workbench recipe
組み合わせレシピ – 非定型の作業台レシピ

COMBINE [recipe name]
<material:[data]:[amount]> + [...]
= [chance]% <material:[data]:[amount]> pre="">

Unlike shaped recipe, this recipe’s ingredients can be placed in any order anywhere on the grid. You can specify up to 9 items added up.
定型レシピと異なり、このレシピの材料はグリッド上の任意の場所の任意の順序で配置することができます。あなたは9アイテムまで指定できます。
This recipe also supports multiple results just like shaped recipe, read above for information.
このレシピは定型レシピのような複数の結果をサポートしています。詳細については前の情報を見て下さい。

Examples:

// 3 sulphur + 2 sand = 2 TNT
combine
sulphur:*:3 + sand + sand
= TNT:0:2
// smash 2 diamonds and pray for something good(2つのダイヤモンドを破壊し、いい物が出ることを祈る)
combine Smash 2 diamonds and pray
diamond + diamond
= 0.1% diamond:0:32
= coal:0:4 // let it calculate the chance evenly for this and the next two(次の2つは均等の確率になるように計算されます)
= iron_ingot
= gold_ingot
= 75% fail

SMELT RECIPE – furnace smelting recipe
製錬レシピ – かまどで製錬するレシピ

SMELT [recipe name]
<material>:[data] % [time]
& [material:[data]]
= [chance]% <material:[data]:[amount]> one="" result="" span="" style="color:#FF0000;">(結果は一つが最大!)

The first ‘<material>:[data]’ is the ingredient with optional data.
初めの「<material>:[data]」は任意の素材データです。
(optional) ‘% [time]’ can be the time to smelt, ‘time’ should be a ‘instant’, a float number or a range of float numbers separated by a dash.
(任意)「% [time]」は製錬時間です。「time」は「instant(即座?)」で無ければなりません。浮動小数点かダッシュ(ハイフン?)で区切られた浮動小数点でなければなりません。
(optional) ‘& [material:[data]]’ can be an item to act as the ONLY fuel for this recipe (no need to have a fuel recipe for the item!)
(任意)「& [material:[data]]」は唯一の燃料として機能するアイテムを指定できます。(燃料レシピのアイテムを要求しません!)
And ‘= [chance]% <material:[data]:[amount]>’ is the result with optional success chance but this recipe type only supports 1 result!
そして、「= [chance]% <material:[data]:[amount]>」は、任意の成功率が、このレシピが唯一サポートする一つの結果である。

Examples:

// smelt gold_ingot to ore(ゴールドインゴットから鉱石を製錬)
smelt
gold_ingot
= gold_ore
// glowstone and water bottle as fuel makes an exp bottle(Glowstoneと水ボトルを燃料に経験値ボトルを作成)
smelt Exp Bottle Alchemy
glowstone % 20.5-30 // random cook time between 20.5 and 30 seconds(製錬時間は20.5~30秒間のランダム)
& potion:water // fuel, 'water' data value from 'aliases.yml'(燃料。'aliasese.yml'で定義された「水」データ値)
= 25% exp_bottle // 25% chance to get the result, rest 75% will result in nothing (25%のチャンスで結果がゲットできる。残りの75%は失われた結果になる)

FUEL RECIPE – furnace fuel
燃料レシピ – かまど燃料

FUEL [recipe name]
<material:data> % <time>
...

Adds a fuel with the specified burn time.
指定された燃焼時間と燃料を追加します。
‘time’ is required and can be a float number or a range of float numbers separated by a dash.
「time」は必要で、浮動小数点、あるいはハイフンで区切られた浮動小数点の範囲です。
The ‘…’ part means you can specify more than one item, they are all added just like individual fuel recipes.
「…」の部分は複数項目を指定できることを意味し、それらは個々の燃料レシピのように追加されます。

Examples:

FUEL
sulphur % 0.75 // see 'advanced recipes.html' how to make this EXPLODE!(爆発します!詳しくはadvanced recipes.htmlを参照)
lantern % 20 // 'lantern' is alias for 'jack_o_lantern'(ランタンはジャックオランタンのエイリアスです)

For more customization options and examples see advanced recipes.html.
より多くのカスタマイズオプションと例は、 advanced recipes.html.を参照して下さい。

If you don’t get these instructions you can ask people in the plugin’s dev.bukkit.org page to make a recipe for you.
もしあなたがこれらの手順で結果が得られない場合は plugin’s dev.bukkit.org page ページで人々に尋ねるといいでしょう.